Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Monday, April 13th - B/W after SD3

Was at the Dr. this AM for blood work to see how I am responding! They always call around 1:30 and 2:00 at the latest. I still didn't hear anything by 2:30 so I called them. I was so nervous they forgot me and I knew the results would determine the amt. of Gonal-F I gave this night. When I called they apologized as my labs didn't make the AM run so they didn't have them back yet. They did call later and I got great news....

My E2 on baseline was 60 (normal) today is was 600!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm RESPONDING!!! **YAY** The nurse was so happy but they did cut my dose of Gonal back to 150 just so I don't OHSS. When I asked her in the AM what she would like it to be she said at least 200. Guess I hit that # and then some. So that made my day.

I go back on Wednesday, April 15th for b/w & U/S so we'll get to see all these follies that are growing. GROW FOLLIES GROW!!!!!

I also went to CVS last night and got Austin & I's antibiotics filled so we're all set when they give the green light to trigger!!! I also got my prenatal vitamines filled and was shocked how expensive they are....$65.00! That is a 90 day supply but still I could get Wal*Mart brand for $5 I think. Oh well, at this rate I'll pay anything to be a Mommy!

I'm getting more and more excited each day.

No comments:

Post a Comment