Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Mock Transfer

April 9th, 2009 my 30th birthday I went to the Dr. to have the Mock Transfer done. It wasn't too bad but it certainly hurt more than the saline u/s. They said that I have a good uterus (at least something is good!) It only hurt when Dr. Munabi hit the top of my uterus. That is where they don't want to place the embryos so they go in prior to measure it. They said they will leave them around 8 cm. Hope that's a great place for them and I hope they think so too...STICKY DUST!!

I got to work today and Caroline, Loan & Jennifer had my cube decorated with balloons, streamers and about 8 bags of confetti!!!!! It was so sweet of them. They also took me out for lunch on Wed. which was so nice but not necessary.

Austin got me GPS which was also awesome because I didn't want him to spend money on me. It was a very practical gift and will come in handy when I travel for work.

I start Gonal-F 225 on Friday, April 10th.

No comments:

Post a Comment