Tuesday, March 10, 2009

CD6 - It's been quite the week

It's been a few days since I've written as it's been quite the week. Clomid is going well except I took the pills at 8 pm yesterday and again today instead of 7 pm. I'm hoping the 1 hr. time difference doesn't matter too much.

Side effects -- Well, I have to say I've definitely had some this time around. I don't think I had ANYTHING last time and I certainly didn't have the few that I had the past couple of days. On Sunday night I woke up with wet hair and my PJ's were damp. Hot flashes ALL night long. I also had a headache off and on throughout the day on Sunday into Monday. The other thing is that I've been very moody!!! I started my "on-call" rotation for work on Monday at 8AM. I was about to leave the office around 5 pm and had to work on an emergency. I ended up staying later and was still dealing with it while driving home. I just started to cry because I felt like I couldn't' handle it!! That's NEVER like me. I always feel like I can conquer the world and love the challenges "on-call" can bring. NOT THIS WEEK!!!! People are on my nerves!!

Poor Austin! He's such a great husband I thank him & God each and everyday for it. Tonight he had dinner in the crock pot and it was ready when I was done logging off of VPN around 8pm cause I got called again!!

I went on Monday at 7am to the Reading Hospital Lab to have my blood drawn for the family Dr. There were so many old people in there and the lab tech (yes only 1) was slow! I left there at 8:07 am and had to make my way to West Chester ASAP.

Tomorrow I go to Dr. Lin (family dr.) to go over blood results as well as figure out the best bet for the high blood pressure per pregnancy. Hopefully it will be low tomorrow and we can just start to worry about this again when I do get the BFP!

I'll keep ya posted on this appt. and the how this wonderful world of hormones is treating me! Watch out......CLOMID SPEAKS!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment